Experience (5.5 years)
BCG Digital Ventures, New York
• Created intuitive digital products and services to retain customers for life.
• Ideated and designed features of a financial platform for the client targeting 5X revenue and 29,000 customer acquisition in the next 6 years.• Helped lead the entire UX process with multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, engineers, and product managers for the client.
UI/UX Specialist, Manager
Reliance Jio, India
• Led redesign of JioMoney App's troubleshooting system, which facilitated it's 10+ Million users to self-solve issues (reducing call center tickets by 78%).
• Improved end-user experiences, that hiked Play Store ratings from 3.1 to 4 out of 5 in collaboration with the product management team.
• Delivered innovative payment platform for B2C and B2B Customer and Merchant e-commerce app, estimating revenue of $3.03 Billion.
UI/UX Designer, Engineering
• Designed A/B Testing & CRO platform dashboards with data visualization.
• Worked with product managers and content strategists to design the Visual Website Optimizer (vwo.com) Enterprise App (B2B SaaS product, $16M annual recurring revenue) to improve key business metrics and user engagements for 6000 customers.• Rebranded the VWO website thereby increasing traffic.
UI Designer | Developer
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), India
• Led a team of 25 trainees in UI animations, nurturing a growth organizational mindset.
• Designed and developed a simulator game app for desktop and mobile (Android and iOS) on Unity 3D Gaming Engine.
M.S. Strategic Design and Management
Parsons School of Design, New York
B.Sc. Computer Science
University of Delhi, India
• Dean’s Merit-based Scholarship of 47% on Tuition fees at Parsons School of Design
• First Prize for the most sustainable business model and an MVP at Parsons School of Design in 2018
• Ranked #1 out of 500 employees in the Creativity Test during induction at TCS
• Winner of Miss Hackers, Women’s coding challenge
• Topped Software Engineering with 97% in undergraduate
• NIIT 8th National IT Aptitude Test 2012, 93 Percentile (Top 7%) certified as ‘Very High’ aptitude for IT
• First Prize in Face Painting Competition in College Fest
• Volunteered for 'Code Warriors' in the fest
• Interaction Design • Product Design • Wireframes & Prototypes • Prototyping
• User Flows • Information Architecture • User Research • Product Strategy
• Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) • Design Principles • Design Thinking
• Cross-Platform data-driven designs for web and mobile-optimized applications (Android, iOS)
• Excellent Presenter and Communicator • Quick Learner • Problem Solver
• Empathetic and Adaptive • Detail Oriented
• Sketch • Figma • Miro • Invision
• Adobe XD • Adobe Photoshop • Adobe Illustrator
• Unity 3D and learning more.
© 2018-2020 Sadhvi Sharma. All Rights reserved.