EXPERIENCE (5 years)
Experience Design Intern
Jun 2019 - Aug 2019
• Collaborated with internal team and key stakeholders to find opportunity areas for the B2C Market for a financial client.
• Performed ethnographic research and drafted product provocations with high fidelity wireframes for the final delivery.
• Delivered fast-paced visual designs for urgent requirements of an insurance venture, with the A/B versions of the website.
Reliance Jio, India
Feb 2017 - Jul 2018
• Improved the UX of JioMoney Wallet app with 10 Million users by redesigning Help & FAQ and automated dynamic solutions. It decreased 78% of tickets per day.
• Utilized human-centric design approach to create in-app rating feature which improved Play Store rating from 3.1 to 4.0 out of 5.
• Collaborated with CEO on stealth mode projects on business and research ideas.
Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd, India
Sep 2015 - Feb 2017
• Designed annual report of On-Page Surveys 2016, which helped to convert visitors to customers of VWO App.
• Worked with multidisciplinary teams to conceptualize rebranding of VWO app with 4000 customers.
• Assisted CTO and Creative Director to redesign marketing features to drive demand for more customer acquisition.
UI Designer | Developer
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), India
Jul 2014 - Sep 2015
• Joined as a trainee, soon lead a team of 25 trainees on 3D animations.
• Designed and worked with engineering team to deploy international client’s cross-platform project.
Parsons School of Design, New York | 2020 •
MS Strategic Design and Management
University of Delhi, India | 2014
B.Sc. Computer Science (Honors)
Apeejay School, India | 2011
Majors: Physics, Chemistry, Math
Grade A (84%)
• Dean’s Scholarship of 47% on Tuition fees at Parsons School
• First Prize for the most sustainable business model and an MVP at Parsons School of Design in 2018
• Ranked #1 out of 500 employees in the Creativity Test during induction at TCS
• Winner of Miss Hackers, Women’s coding challenge
• Topped Software Engineering with 97% in undergraduate
• NIIT 8th National IT Aptitude Test 2012, 93 Percentile (Top 7%) certified as ‘Very High’ aptitude for IT
• First Prize in Face Painting Competition in College Fest
• Volunteered for 'Code Warriors' in the fest
Design: Wireframing, Prototyping, User Research, Journey-Maps, Information Architecture, Cross-Platform Designs for Android/iOS/Website/SaaS, Systems Thinking, Heuristic Evaluation, User Flows, Scenarios, Storyboarding, Usability Testing, Iconography, Typography, Visual Design, Design Principles, Lean Design, Agile Method
Programming: HTML/CSS, C++, Algorithms, Data Structures, Dynamic Programming, Java
Management: Systems Thinking, Problem Solving, Multi-Tasking, Decision Making, Strategist, Working on Data, Open to Feedbacks, Attention to Detail
Tools: Sketch, Figma, Miro, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, SurveyMonkey, VWO, Invision, Unity 3D