EXPERIENCE (5 years)
3. Product Designer
Reliance Jio, India
Feb 2017 - Jul 2018
• Improved the UX of JioMoney Wallet app with 10 Million users by redesigning Help & FAQ and automated dynamic solutions. It decreased 78% of tickets per day.
• Utilized human-centric design approach to create in-app rating feature which improved Play Store rating from 3.1 to 4.0 out of 5.
• Collaborated with CEO on stealth mode projects on business and research ideas.
2. UI/UX Designer
Wingify Software Pvt. Ltd, India
Sep 2015 - Feb 2017
• Designed annual report of On-Page Surveys 2016, which helped to convert visitors to customers of VWO App.
• Worked with multidisciplinary teams to conceptualize rebranding of VWO app with 4000 customers.
• Assisted CTO and Creative Director to redesign marketing features to drive demand for more customer acquisition.
1. UI Designer | Developer
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), India
Jul 2014 - Sep 2015
• Joined as a trainee, soon lead a team of 25 trainees on 3D animations.
• Designed and worked with engineering team to deploy international client’s cross-platform project.
Parsons School of Design, New York | 2020 •
MS Strategic Design and Management
University of Delhi, India | 2014
B.Sc. Computer Science (Honors)
Apeejay School, India | 2011
Majors: Physics, Chemistry, Math
Grade A (84%)
• Won the First Prize for Sustainable Business Model Project in First Semester at Parsons School (Contributed as the Business Strategist and an Interaction Designer for the app)
• Scored Highest, 97% in Software Engineering, in 2012
• Won 'Miss Hackers' award in woman's hackathon by Knowlarity (A cloud telephony and AI company)
• Ranked #1 out of 500 trainees in the Creative Test that held during the induction in TCS
• NIIT 8th National IT Aptitude Test 2012, 93 Percentile (Top 7%) certified as ‘Very High’ aptitude for IT
• First Prize in Painting Competition in College Fest
• Volunteered for 'Code Warriors' in the fest
Programming: HTML/CSS, C++, Algorithms, Data Structures, Dynamic Programming, Java
Management: Systems Thinking, Problem Solving, Multi-Tasking, Decision Making, Strategist, Working on Data, Open to Feedbacks, Attention to Detail.
Tools: Sketch (Advance Level), Adobe Photoshop (Advance Level), Adobe Illustrator (Intermediate level), InVision, Adobe XD, etc.